Should You Call A Commercial Electrician For Your Business?
A commercial electrician offers expertise on very specialized electrical issues for businesses. If you’re a business owner or a property manager, there’s a good chance you will need the services of a qualified electrician at some point. Keeping your workplace safe from electrical hazards is an important responsibility, and taking steps to prevent accidents is crucial.
Regular maintenance is necessary for keeping machinery and equipment operational and to avoid downtime due to an electrical malfunction.
A licensed professional provides a wide range of services for all types of businesses, including installation, maintenance, diagnosis and repair of your business’s electrical systems. Further, a commercial electrician can conduct thorough inspections to ensure against future problems.
Here are several issues that most businesses experience that you need a commercial electrician to handle.
- Electric Shocks: A slight frisson of current that occurs when you plug something in an outlet indicates something needs to be checked out before a far more serious incident happens, such as electrocution. You should call a commercial electrician to check circuits that are older than 15 years in order to avoid accidents whenever a device is plugged in.
- Breakers Tripping: Short circuits, ground faults and overloaded electrical circuits can trip the breakers. This can be dangerous because it can lead to a fire. You must call a commercial electrician as soon as possible.
- Power Surges: Frequent power surges can damage your machinery and equipment and cost you more money than a scheduled electrical inspection. You should call a commercial electrician to inspect the wiring and electrical systems for potential damage and to install upgrades if needed.
- Power Dips: A decrease in power can result in serious damage to your equipment. A commercial electrician can inspect for faulty connections and worn-out materials and determine whether it needs to be upgraded or replaced.
- Flickering Lights: This indicates a poor connection, usually, and can be a problem if ignored. You should call a commercial electrician to have the electrical connections inspected and any faulty fixtures replaced.
- Electrical Failure: Commercial grade and industrial equipment need a substantial amount of power to function properly. A good electrician can determine if the circuit is supplying enough power for your business needs. Do not hesitate to call because power outages can cause fires and accidents.
Other signs that your electrical system may need attention are sparks, hot switches and fixtures which indicate electrical failure. Also, proper grounding is essential because it can cause fires and electric shocks.
If you’ve noticed any issues regarding the electrical power to your building or equipment, don’t hesitate to call an expert commercial electrician at All Current Electric.
A commercial electrician is an invaluable resource for a business. If you’re ready for a quote for an inspection, installation, maintenance or repair in the greater Kansas City metro, contact All Current Electric today! Our electricians have specialized skills and training for identifying potential workplace safety hazards. A commercial electrician knows where to look for hidden issues and potential problems, which helps minimize the risks of electrical fires and other electrical dangers.
All Current Electric is proud to serve Johnson County & Wyandotte County in Kansas and Jackson, Platte, Cass and Clay counties in Missouri. the greater Kansas City area. We are professional certified electricians serving Kansas City KS, Kansas City MO and all cities in the greater metropolitan area: Blue Springs, Briarcliff, Fairway, Independence, Leawood, Lees Summit, Lenexa, Liberty, Merriam, Mission, Mission Hills, Olathe, Overland Park, Parkville, Prairie Village, Riverside, Shawnee, Spring Hill, Stanley and more! Contact us if you don’t see your area listed.
Serving the Kansas City metro for more than 20 years!